Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Losing a teammate

In 2 days time, one of my office colleague is leaving the company. It always saddens me to see a friend leaving the company for the wrong reasons. She is smart and ever willing to help whenever you need it. We have been in several dealings as teammates and I must say we make a darn good team. Once, we are in this highly controversial dealings that it takes a 'higher' power in the country to intervene to get pass us. At that time, we can't help but feel we must be the most powerful dynamic duo in the corporate world. Both of us share similar interest - spinning, dancing, exercising and of course, work (to a point of being workaholic!), yet I was luckier than her in terms of professional life since she has to report to this a**hole whom for whatever reasons, have this inferiority complex issues.

I know I am going to miss having her around but I guess, one got to do what one got to do. Superchica - I hope you keep on with your mission to save the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..and to think that in the beginning we hated each others' guts. Good thing I didn't club u over the head. I guess situations like the particular nego u mentioned can be a good bonding experience hehehe..oh.. to clarify, it wasn't just a 'higher' power, dear.. it was THE highest, if I memory serves me well..(we? humble?)

I'm sure gonna miss my pusher ;)