Friday, April 4, 2008

Light at the end of the Tunnel

Today, after toiling for almost two and a half month over a project, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There's a quiet satisfaction whenever I am able to figure out what to do with a project. When I first took the project, I have no idea what I am getting myself into. Imagine having to clear the shit that was created decades ago.

One of the self-revelation that I got when I took this project is that I learn that I can do almost anything if I put my mind to it. The project was not even my forte. I guess the fact that I am getting out of my comfort zone had made me more self conscious about my work and thus making me putting extra effort in order to avoid disastrous outcome. The project is not yet completed, but at least, I am seeing the end of it.

But true to the corporate life, one project ends, another one started. My next project is going to be even bigger. I am beginning to think maybe I should be redesignated as 'corporate janitor'. I clean up after somebody else's excrement!

Tonight I am really looking forward to going back early and enjoy the company of my wife and kids. i treat this as my mini celebration.

Nevertheless, something did spoil my day for today - Roger Federer loses AGAIN!! what's up with that guy?

No comments: