Friday, April 11, 2008

Aaarrrgghh!!!!!

I am currently doing a very critical project which have huge impact. The deadline is very very tight. Today we have a meeting on another project where I was invited for my awareness. The project is suppose to be driven by this guy named Mr JAK. Even before the meeting, I already have this ominous feeling that something will go wrong. Indeed it was!

During the meeting, Mr JAK convenient put his responsibility on my shoulder to produce something in order to meet a deadline. I hate this guy. He is one of those person in the organisation who knows how to talk but doesn't really know how to work. In the office, he is known for his 'teflon'-like ability. No matter what task is assigned to him, nothing sticks. Somehow he will manage to 'tai-chi' the work to someone else. The best thing is, he will happily take he credit if the task is done well, and also quick to blame others if the task turns out to be disastrous. How come some people can get away with murder?

I HATE THIS GUY!!!

No comments: