Thursday, April 3, 2008

Attitudes

I am still in the office finishing up a long overdue project. I can see some of my project team members are already getting very annoyed with my demands. I guess this people just doesn't know what's good for them.

I am pretty appalled with the level of dedication of young generations nowadays. Makes me think back when I was a young person, just starting work. The kind of shit that my superior puts on to me are sometimes unbearable - but I keep on soldiering on because I know, there's just a lot of things that I need to learn in order to be a better professional in future.

Young kids nowadays wants everything to be easy and thought of for them. Well, if they work with me, they wouldn't get them. I believe in 'torturing' my staff so that they know how to survive on their own based on their own capabilities.

No comments: