Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A little 'Pick-me-up'

I have to say that I have been quite down for the last couple of days. Mainly because of work overload and the demands on me that barely pass the 'reasonableness' test. In most of the time, I will find within me things that will continue to motivate me but nowadays, that self-motivation mechanism is verging on a breakdown.

I think God must have loved me so much that just when I was about to spiral down further, I receive an email from my confidant that puts me back on track again. The email was not one of those long and wordy words of encouragement but a rather sweet and simple quotation that somehow hugely overhauls the key component of my self-motivation mechanism.

Sometimes we don't realise that you can touch people in ways that you don't even realise. Thanks Superchica for the thoughts. I will forever etch those words in my heart.

No comments: