Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Losing Momentum: Part 1

Have you ever been in a situation where things just don't go your way and along with it, you lose your energy, your motivation and your will to survive.

Lately, I have been going through many energy sapping events - both personal and professional. And in both occasions, it is ALL about clearing somebody else's mess.

Personal
Just because you make your decision based on 'kesian' and because of that that act has caused you trouble does not warrant you to pass the buck to someone else for him to clear. One of my family member did just that to me. The thing is, in normal circumstances I could have just said that it's your problem and thus, you clean the shit.

However, when it comes to family members, there are just so many 'parameters' that deter me from doing so. When emotions is involved, it is very, very hard to do it. At times, I am just FED-UP of having to make decision for people, whom for the rest of their life, have avoided doing so. Some people like so pandai cakap but when it comes to taking action and making decision, they will shun away.

I have seen this right in front of my eyes through-out my life and heck it I am still seeing it again and again. Why some people just don't want to own up to their mistakes. Why? Why? Why?

Ever since when i was small, I have seen things being managed single handedly by person who shall not be doing it in the first place. I thought faily life is supposed to be led and managed by the 'Ketua'. But if the 'Ketua' is not doing his job and let someone else do it, then DON"T complainnnnnnn!!!!!!!

I wish I could say to the person right to his face but then, my obligation sets n. Now, I am miserable because yesterday I have finally able to say it but instead of feeling better, I feel even worse.

In the meantime, I am beginning to show my typical symptoms of stress - i.e. heightened sense of sarcasm!!

Next - Part 2 of Losing Momentum........

3 comments:

superchica said...

Keep that chin up, Luke.. The Force is strong in you :)

superchica said...

luke, i'm restricting my blog.. gimme ur addy so i can invite u. Tx babe.

Luke said...

zulhaimi72@hotmail.com